I WILL make it!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yay me...

I got a FANTASTIC click through on Adsense.. can't say how much, but let's just say I could get a coffee with it.. maybe a large mocha? Haven't broken their bank yet.. heck, not even close to getting a check (you get paid when you reach $100) but hey, gotta start somewhere!

I'm getting more and more Yahoo searches. Google for some reason dropped me from the index. My site is known to them, but if you search any of my keywords, I don't think I come up. Not sure why. Oh well, keep 'em coming Yahoo!

Got 2 more articles done today, right under the wire. Eric and I are going to see Erika Ritter speak tonight at his school. (Lower Canada College www.lcc.ca if anyone is interested. He does I.T.) Should be fun, she seems funny. And apparently a male basher, which always tickles MY funny bone! ;)

If you'd like to read the new articles, here's the links:

Kipling Luggage - Rugged and Stylish
Hartmann Luggage - Quality and Craftsmanship

I'm off to have some yummy-licious sushi (aaaahh, drool) now, so I'll see ya soon!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home