I WILL make it!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Didn't quite make my goal... Good news though!

So, I didn't do it. Got up 6 though, and that's pretty good. I wasn't feeling great and I was tired most of the weekend, so that was the big reason. I got a ton of article research done though, so getting several articles up and running this week shouldn't be too difficult. I was hoping to do one or two tonight at work, but we were busy! And I guess they learned their lesson - or the network integration (combining Rogers and Fido cellular networks) is going to be ramping up. I don't think they anticipated the HUGE number of problems associated with it. There are more than just one model of phone (they only thought 1 model would be affected) that's become obsolete with the merger. Either way, it seems that for week after next I'm back to full time. Let's hope it keeps up for a little while longer. Ideally I'd like to be able to quit for July 1st, assuming the affliate marketing takes off.

Which brings me to my next piece of good news! Can't say how much I've made with Google Adsense (for some odd reason, it's against the rules), but for those of you who know what a Tim Horton's extra large mocha is, I made that tiny goal and surpassed it today. This has been my best day yet. Several searches off of this weekends articles resulted in 4 clicks. YAY! I can start to see more and more now that this will work. I can't imagine what I can make when I actually have more than visitors from www.associateprograms.com forums (great site btw - highly recomend it!) and the odd search.

For less than a month online and tops 3 weeks with Adsense on my pages, I think I'm doing pretty darn good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home