I WILL make it!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

5 more to go!

I was saying to myself I could get 7 articles done yesterday, no problem! Well, I ended up with 2. I shouldn't have eaten the spinach and 3 cheese ravioli with the 4 cheese sauce, without first taking a lactaid pill. You'd think how I felt after would make me not eat cheese again - nope! had some neufchatel and breton crackers (WITH a lactaid) as a snack. I promise, no more dairy w/o a pill! Supper ruined the night though, so today, I WILL get 5 articles done, and if I post it here and DON'T do 5, I'll feel like a jerk. Good motivation!

So here's the 2 articles:

Do You Know All the Travel Supplies You Need?
Pink Luggage, Who Doesn't Want to Be Pretty in Pink?

Read away! Oh, from my logs it seems I have a few Aussie visitors, and 1 or 2 in particular that spend alot of time on both my blog and my website. I think I know who they are, but if it's you, feel free to drop me an email at support AT a1-travel-accessories DOT com. (written that way to avoid spam bots).

Hopefully I'll be posting later!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home