I WILL make it!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No money today

But I got another article up. Delsey Luggage - A Long History. Nothing too exciting, I mean, there's not too much to say about luggage manufacturers beyond their history and what they carry. A few dozen more like this and I'll be done with manufacturers.

Nothing much exciting going on at work or at home. Tomorrow's my mini-Friday (I get Thursday off) back to work Friday and then V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N. Ok, not really, since I'll be working like mad on this site and the next one, but hey, I get to set my own hours for a week!

Just realised tonight that in about 5-6 weeks, it'll be camping time again! Ok, a bit earlier than the "official" camping season, but I miss my trailer SO much! I can so imagine myself working down there this summer. Ah, just me, the sharpei and the keeshond. (Tequila and Jager.) I'm one of those types that jumps at the slightest creaky noise, but thankfully these two dogs are better than any burglar alarm invented. Heck, they even protect me from my own father! lol (No need for protection according to ME, but I don't have normal dogs!)

Guess that's it for now. Took an over the counter sleeping pill because my sleep patters have SUCKED lately and I'm looking forward to not tossing and turning for 2 hours tonight. Maybe I'll even be able to get a couple articles done tomorrow if I sleep o.k. - I hope anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home