I WILL make it!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I'm almost at my goal..

One more article to go for the week. That's right! I wrote four - READ IT, FOUR - articles so far today. I think that's a record for me. The nice thing is, the more I write, the better AND faster I get. I'm now up to 17 articles. Not bad for not even a month and a half in! The next subject I think I'll tackle will be luggage manufacturers. By far and away this site will have more articles about luggage (in general) than any other topic on the site. That's ok though, I'm learning as I go.

My next site will be a lot better. I'm pretty sure it's niche is going to be pets. Not sure on the sub-niche yet. I found a couple of well paying keywords on Overture, but that sub-niche might be a little too tight. I'm on vacation again as of Friday, so I think March break will be where I create the foundation for the pet site. It will also help to change things up when writing articles. And I definitely know more about pets (and like the topic a WHOLE lot more) than travel accessories. (For those that don't know, we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Email me if you want to see pictures :) )

Without further ado, here's the links to the 4 new articles (so you don't have to sort through all the older ones) :

Designer Luggage - You Know You Want It!
Laptop Backpacks - A Great Alternative to Briefcases!
Buying A Plus Size Swimsuit Isn't As Painful As You'd Think!
Children's Luggage - Oh To Be a Kid Again!

Feedback is always welcomed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home