I WILL make it!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

More Google and Yahoo searches..

The only problem is, they were for typos. This isn't necessarily DIScouraged, but it's not ENcouraged either.. at least not abuse of it. I was found in the last couple of days for "powerconverters" (no space) and "samonite" (supposed to be samSonite). Samonite is my fault. I misspelt it totally by accident, but due to that misspelling, I'm position number 7 in Google for samonite. And samSonite is searched between 650-700 times per day. I'm sure a lot of people misspell it.. I've asked for advice on a forum, hopefully those kind people will be able to help me decide what to do. Because I have no clue.

No new articles lately, been working on off site stuff like submitting articles for publication, and submitting my site to lesser known engines and directories. I can see progress, and I know I'm lucky (some people are telling me who've been doing this a little longer than me that their jealous) but it feels like it's taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R to kick in. I know, shut up and stop complaining ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home