I WILL make it!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Afternoon Ramblings

So it's my long awaited Friday off. My hours at work have been reduced for the last few weeks, and I've only been working 4 days/wk. Every other schedule but this one though, my day off has been Tuesday or Thursday. C'mon, how hard is it to give a 3 day freaking weekend?! That's my company for you though - why do things the logical way - it's much more fun to piss off the employees!

I had planned to get up nice and early today and get lots of work done. Didn't quite work out that way. I was up until almost 5 am mainly just surfing. I've got to stop doing so much of that. I really haven't been in the "working" vibe this week and last week. If this is ever going to take off though, I've got to put my nose to the grindstone and GET IT DONE.

At least I've gotten a whole bunch of outlines done for articles though. And I'm lucky enough that Eric helps, albeit somewhat grudgingly. He doesn't really want to spend time on this till it proves that it can make money. Catch-22 of course is that it won't make money if we don't do it, and for me to write all the articles alone will take a long time. If you've been to my travel accessories site, all of the power converter articles (not the link to power converters, but the articles at the bottom of the home page, there are 4) were written by him. That's how it started - he's so much more technically enclined than me. I tried to write one article and failed dismally.. lol He did a great job though. He realizes that he perhaps should NOT have done such a good job - I'm now making him do more ;)

I seriously can't wait for the day though when I'm making enough to hire someone to do the articles for me!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home